Pronounced "peh-LO-tzles." These babies are divine. My friend Judy emailed the recipe to me - apparently they're popular at Bunco. I almost made myself sick on them on many an occasion.
waffle pretzles (they're about 1 1/2 inch square)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil.
- Spread preztles out on cookie sheet.
- Top pretzles with Rolos.
- Cook Rolo-covered pretzles for 4 minutes - THAT'S IT - just enough to barely melt and soften up the Rolos.
- Carefully top each Rolo with one pecan half. Smush it down so it looks fancy-pants.
- It takes a while for the chocolate to re-solidify. Putting it in the fridge may hurry up the process.